Friday, August 1, 2008

well, we're moving on up...

If all goes well and the papers get signed, on August 28th we will be the proud new owners of 2330 Adams Farm Parkway. Please keep us in your prayers as we embark on this new journey. (And when I say, we are moving on up, I mean WAY up- the driveway is very STEEP!). :-)

The house is a three bedroom (+ bonus room) vinyl home with a two car garage and Dutch barn in the back (Chad's favorite). We love the area (though a little farther from work and church), the storage is GREAT, there is room to grow (not for several more years!), and the street is very "kid friendly." There is only one wallpaper border to remove (see kitchen below) and a few walls to paint....and those of you who remember Eagle Road know I HATE wallpaper. :-)


The backyard has grass (yay!) and is backed by mature trees, which we love (no crazy neighbor kids walking through our backyard!). My favorite? The retractable awning over the patio.

So, again, please pray for us as we continue to work towards closing on our old house and closing on our new house (both on August 28), as we go through the house inspection tomorrow, and as I (gasp!) pack up our stuff!

3 comments:

Casi Jae said...

Wow sweetie that is soooo cool... I am so happy for you guys... cant wait to see it...

Mollie Perez said...

CONGRATS Jaclyn! It is so exciting to move into a new home! Have fun...it's a gorgeous house! Talk to you soon sweetie! Mollie

Emily Cole said...

Yay! It looks like a great house! I think you'll love that kitchen and the backyard for sure! I can't wait to see it in person - I wish we could help move - but we'll be out of town visiting the MGM3. Love ya!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails