Thursday, October 23, 2008

what's going on with us

There's been a lot going on the last few weeks! Here are some of the highlights:

Jennifer and Jay Weaver said "I do!".....
It was a great weekend with all my girlfriends.....

Brooklyn's hair is growing long enough for a pony tail.....

Brooklyn went to a Japanese restaurant for the first time (and mastered those chopsticks).....

Emily and I were replaced as the background vocalists of Grace Reigns Down....

And I had my 10 year high school reunion....hopefully more pics to come later from that (I was the slacker and didn't pull out my camera that weekend!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no longer a bum but a secondpussy and tighter than any adultpussy could ever be, miss my sister taking mycock in hers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails