Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Happy 5th Birthday, Brooklyn!

Happy 5th Birthday, Brooklyn Marie! Thank you for making me a mommy 5 years ago. You have changed my life more than you will ever know, and I love you, my firstborn, soooooo much. We have had quite a year of changes, and you have become the best big sister to Jake! I am so proud of the little girl that you have become. You are quite the mini-me, according to your Dad. I try to look annoyed when he says it in a "not so positive way", but I secretly love it. :-) When I look at you, I see the best parts of your Daddy and I. You are truly God-made and heaven-sent. I thank God everyday for you, and I cherish every moment that I have with you as my "little" girl. I have to admit, though, that each birthday gets a bit harder for me as I realize just how big and independent you are becoming. Can I go ahead now and have the talk with you about how you must always live within 5 miles of me (except for the 4 years you attend UNC)?
So....What are your favorites right now?
Foods- Desserts, Baked beans, salad, macaroni and cheese, rice, chicken nuggets, quesadillas, mandarin oranges, apple slices and caramel dip...you are a great eater!

Songs- Mighty to Save, Do You Really Want to [Hug] Me?, Love Story by Taylor Swift

TV Shows- 17/18/19 Kids and Counting, Biggest Loser, American Idol

Movies- Strawberry Shortcake, Praise Baby

Friends- All her Shout sisters and all the girls in her class at school


Saying- "Booty Shake!" (Don't ask....but it's usually accompanied by a really funny dance move), and "You can't come to my birthday." (when she is mad at us)
Animal- Callie (Gramma and Pops' dog)

Restaurant- McDonalds
Book- her "reader" books that she is learning to read with

Candy- yellow lollipops

Drinks- Chocolate Milk; Sweet Tea

Outfit- Dresses

Activities- Wii bowling, tennis, or Band Hero; Swings on the playground; Playing with her gazillion baby dolls
Colors- Most anything

Shoes- Target "Ugg" boots

Ways to land herself in time out- Sticking her tongue out, talking back, screaming at the top of her lungs, hitting/pinching us or her friends (don't let that sweet face fool you)

Bath time activity- Washing my whirlpool tub
Breakfast food- KK doughnut or granola bar

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails