Monday, December 5, 2011

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree

We picked up our Christmas Tree over Thanksgiving weekend. I would like to say we went on a lovely adventure to the mountains where we wandered through rows and rows of trees before finally settling on the "perfect" one that we chopped down with our bare hands. But, life is busy, so we went 4 minutes down the road, crossed Wendover Avenue, and bought our tree at a lovely roadside stand. Hopefully, it doesn't die before Christmas. (I'm serious, it's looking a bit wilty already.)

It was a fun 20 minute tradition, though, and I just love sharing this with my sweet family every year.


Aren't they precious?






The house is decorated, the presents are bought, and the TV is on "Traditional Holiday Classics" on MusicChoice. I love this time of year!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails