Monday, July 16, 2012

My little Zumba girl!

Oh my! My dream finally came true as my one and only sweet, yet shy, daughter took her first dance class today! For those of you who know me probably realize this is a big deal (especially since her middle name is shared with my precious dance teacher).

I signed Brooklyn up for Zumba classes this summer figuring that she gets the best of both worlds- dance classes every week but NO recital at the end on stage with people staring at you. :-)

I was at work but Chad sent me this video. Brooklyn also called me right after to give me the low down saying basically it was fun but she was "very sweaty."

Chad says she was all smiles during the class. There may be hope for me to have buns and Ballet slippers in my future. Yay!


YouTube Video

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails