Saturday, May 17, 2014

Vegas, baby! (Part 1)

Somewhere among all of our Easter festivities, we snuck off to Las Vegas for the ultimate family/friends vacation in mid-April. From April 13-16, we flew across the country and celebrated my dad's 60th birthday, my sister-in-law's 30th birthday, my brother's 32nd birthday, and various other birthdays, anniversaries, and occasions with about 20 of our closest family and friends.

This was my 4th trip to Vegas (and 3rd with kids) so I know how to manuever my way around Sin City with kiddos.

The M&M store is a must.


Penny had to take pics with some of her grandchildren's favorite characters...

Our hotel, the Excalibur, has a great arcade downstairs that the kids loved. We would have spent much more time (and money) down there had they been open at 8am when we were all dressed, fed, and ready to roll on east coast time!


Three of our birthday babies....and the best community dessert ever!

That dessert didn't know what hit him.

Thankfully, the kids are such great travelers and are always pretty easy to please when we are on vacation.

More pictures to come....if BlogPress would let me load more than a handful each time. (I know I sound like a broken record, but geez....)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails