Monday, February 1, 2016

Happy February and Merry Christmas!

Yup. Didn't make it. Still have a few December posts and a slew of January posts before I am caught up.

Christmas Morning was just as magical as ever in our house. I love that the kids sleep until a somewhat decent hour and that we can make a whole morning of it- just the four of us.

Excited about her volleyball from Santa...

And excited about his Batman from Santa...


And REALLY excited about her Razor bike from Santa...

And REALLY excited about his firetruck from Santa...

Later on Christmas day, we went to my parents' house where we get to see most of our whole family and special friends...



...And the selfie booth! :-)

We do a great adult gift swap every year. This year's coveted prize was a Golden Girls t-shirt. I have to step up my game next year.

And who doesn't get intrigued by a mystery gift where you have to wear plastic gloves...

...which turned out to to be a bird feeder.

Wine purses, Chandle calendars (more on that later), wine, wine, wine, sweatshirts, toys...always an eclectic mix of "prizes." Like I said, need to step up my game next year!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails