Wednesday, December 17, 2014

A Sunday Trip to the Natural Science Center

First of all, thank you so much for the kind words responding to my last post. Your comments and "likes" truly mean the world to me and my family. I've always vowed to be 100% genuine in this blog, whether it's telling you my weight or telling you how my life just temporaily sucks, so I appreciate you validating my honesty.

So with that weight listed off my chest and you all now knowing where I am coming from and how I am feeling these days, we are back to our regularly scheduled programming...

On Sunday, November 2, we took a family trip to the Natural Science Center. It was a lovely (yet very cold) morning and the kids had a blast.




We even found our cardinal...

Chad and Brooklyn decided to do the tornado tunnel. Crazy winds in that tube.

This tiger was unbelievable. It LOVED an audience and spent a lot of time up against this glass wall.

Some family pictures...



It was such a sweet, fun morning and we definitely want to go back in the spring.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails