Saturday, December 20, 2014

Deck the halls...

And deck them quickly, because I realized that Thanksgiving was late and we were going to be out of town for a weekend in December, and as I mentioned before, it wasn't fair to the kids to skip out on Christmas trees and garland.

So, we washed and put away the Thanksgiving dishes and pulled out the Chrismon tree and stockings.



We went to our favorite, just down the street, Christmas tree "farm" and picked out the winning one.





It took about three days to decorate the tree because my helpers bailed after about 3.5 minutes, and I wasn't highly motivated. I added some garland and lights to the stairs, a nativity on the fireplace, and switched out the bathroom soaps from Pumpkin Cupcake to Gingerbread Cookie and Candy Cane.

And voila! Christmas time is here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails