Saturday, June 9, 2012

P90x...Out

I did it! I graduated from this beast of a workout!


Thank you, Tony Horton, for a wonderful 90 (well, probably about 105) days! I wish I would have been more conscious about my diet, but frankly, I felt like I had to eat like a horse just  to keep up enough energy to complete these workouts. But it was a great experience, and I would recommend it to anyone. No "after pics" because the only definition I really found was in my arms and actually in my obliques- and both places aren't exactly the most photogenic. But when I tell you that my stamina is improved by 210%, my thighs don't clap together when I run, and that I can keep up 100% with my no-body-fat Zumba instructor for 45 minutes solid, I hope you know that it definitely acheived some results.

So, what's next for this Mama? Well, you know I like structure and I like a start and an end. So, I ordered this...

It's older, but it's new to me (and only cost $6 on Amazon). It's 30 days straight of 20 minute workouts. Muscle confusion with cardio, strength training, and ab work. After doing 90 days of 60-75 minute workouts, this should be a breeze to fit into my schedule. I also plan on doing Zumba and running about 3-4 times a week during the program. A critic says to take your measurements beforehand, so I will actually do that this time. And take another "before pic"- which I guess would be my "P90 after pic." :-)

I'll keep you posted.

And I think I am actually gonna lay off the cheeseburgers and milkshakes for the next 30 days, too.

It is bathing suit season, you know.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails