Monday, October 22, 2012

Birthday Party 3.1

I must be in denial over Jake turning three on Friday.

Or just plain busy this time of year.

Last Thursday, after a (calling it lightly) crazy week at work, I realized I had scheduled a "friend" party for Jake for the next night at the Children's Museum. It's such a great place to host a party (we had Brooklyn's #2&3 there) and requires no entertainment planning.

But I still ran around like a headless chicken getting ready for it. But it was all worth it.

Jake had a great time with his Shout church family, his future Carolina classmates, and a few preschool friends.



He chose a Yo Gabba Gabba cake this year. :-)





Finally! A kid who lets people sing Happy birthday to them!


Showing Nanny and Callie his cake...


Three! Holla!











Proof that Brooklyn and I were there :-)


Stay tuned for another weekend of celebrating my baby boy.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails