Friday, November 30, 2012

November: That's a wrap!

I wish I could have done the 30 days of Thankfulness...I wish I were motivated to invite an Elf to come sit on my shelf...and I wish I had the time to make a gorgeous Pinterest wreath for my front door.

But to be honest, maybe I don't even wish. Because I probably could squeeze the time in if I really wanted to. But instead, I've been working hard during the weekdays, and then, at home in the evenings, just trying to BE instead of DO.

And we've had a great November just "being" and I marvel each day at just how precious these children are when they play together.


















We are charging our batteries this weekend as we gear up for a crazy and fun filled December.

Bring it on, Santa!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails