Friday, October 24, 2014

Welp, Fall is here...

...and I was not a happy camper.

I love Summer. So much. Summer is my BFF, my homegirl, my Boo.

The sun, the beach, the relaxed mornings, being tan, the flip flops...

I love it all. [Insert video clip of Olaf singing "In Summer" here.]

So, as you can imagine, when the sun set on Pappy's Paradise in September, I was sad.

Very sad.

I ignored Fall. I ignored the pumpkin spices, the light jackets, and the falling leaves.

But alas, Fall plays a hard game.

Because on one Sunday morning, we decided to go out and run and ride bikes and have a picnic at the playground.

And I noticed the falling leaves, and they were kinda pretty. And well, I do like my lightweight UNC jacket. It's pretty cute.

And nothing beats some weekend family time...







Yep. Nothing beats some weekend family time.

But I still don't like pumpkin spice lattes.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails