Monday, November 3, 2014

Happy Halloween...and now that's a wrap, October!

I will be the first to admit that Halloween is not my favorite holiday. Not even my second favorite holiday.

Ok- it's my least favorite holiday.

But when you have kids, you have to sometimes put on your happy face and pretend like it's amazing.

After Jake's birthday party on the 25th, we took the kids to church for "Trunk or Treat." They had a great time!

Alice in Wonderland and Michaelangelo








On Halloween night, we took the kids to their aunt and uncle's house to eat dinner and pass out candy to trick-or-treaters. They had a great time.

Three of the cutest kiddos ever...



My kids are very lucky that they have an aunt who loves Halloween. Her excitement and enthusiam made our night! Thank you, Aunt Molly and Uncle Drew, for hosting a fun, festive evening.

And allowing me to avoid our house and the 200 trick-or-treaters that I would have had to tolerate alone. :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails