Tuesday, March 11, 2008

catching up

So...

1. The house has been on the market for exactly one month today! We are doing great keeping it clean and have had a steady stream of "shoppers." I have mixed feelings- some days I want to sell right away, and some days, I want to live there forever- just the three of us! I think once the weather warms up for good, things will start moving quickly, so I better prepare myself now. :-)

2. Brooklyn has her first "friends" birthday party on Saturday at the Children Museum. She is very excited about having all her friends come to her party and eat her "Dora and Boots" cake. I'm excited for her, too!

3. Our next GRD gig is on Saturday, March 29th at the Crosswalk Cafe in Eden. I know Eden isn't really "on the way" to anywhere, but we would love to have everyone come out and hear us! If you want more info, you can check out our website, www.myspace.com/gracereignsdown.

4. I am working with a bunch of friends to get together our 10 year high school reunion. This is frustrating. On many levels.

5. Chad started coaching golf last week for Greensboro Academy. Between that, grading papers, and teaching guitar lessons, his work is keeping him pretty busy.

6. Brooklyn informed me this week that her bed was not "comfortable like mommy's." Chad and I may be out shopping for a twin bed this weekend, so if any of you have any suggestions on where to go, let me know!

And, oh yeah...

7. We are going to VEGAS! We are headed to Sin City with my parents, Eric (brother), and Caroline (E's girlfriend) after Christmas for a short vacation! It will be the farthest west I have ever traveled, and we are all very excited. Chad, for obvious reasons, and me, for all the shopping, sightseeing, and cool little places to visit with Brooklyn. I doubt I will even see Chad for the three days we are there- but I am sure my dad will prop him up at the poker table when he gets sleepy. :-)

2 comments:

Casi Jae said...

Hey count Brock and Will in on the party Saturday... I hate that I cant make it I hope they have fun... send me more info on the party so I can pass it on to them.

Angela said...

Good luck with the house. If you can do it for a month, you can do it for a while longer. Have fun with the birthday party! I can't imagine 3 yet...
Good luck with the twin bed shopping - if you can find one that has two levels, we found it helped Beca to have it really low right now. It's hard to find them sometimes.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails