Thursday, June 12, 2008

america the beautiful...

So, only in America can someone PAY you $35 to sample Krispy Kreme doughnuts. Several years ago I got involved with Bellemy Research, so they call me from time to time, ask me a few questions, and if I answer them "correctly" I go in for research studies. I have stuck my head in boxes and smelled tobacco, reviewed community websites, and now, I have sampled KK doughnuts. This was by far the easiest. :-) I think they are wanting to introduce a new glazed doughnut, maybe something a bit less fattening or carb loaded. I don't know, but the ones that I tasted had that kind of "stale, dry, good for you" taste that says "REDUCED something." But hey, it was still a doughnut and didn't make me gag, so it was a $35 easily earned.

Now, I can put 1/2 tank of gas in my car.

1 comment:

Emily Cole said...

Oh MAN! Pittiful really... the gas thing... I hope they don't change their doughnuts. I love them the way they are, and if that makes me a fatty... well, I'll deal with it then! When TA was little I did some 'secret shopper' jobs, and they were pretty easy, but didn't pay as well as your doughnut gig!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails