Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Girls' Nights (a Way Back When-esday tribute)

I have the benefit of having my 5 wonderful college girlfriends live fairly close to me (and the benefit of having a wonderful husband who doesn't mind our almost weekly dinners out). Some times it's just 3 of us, sometimes 4 or 5, but last night, all 6 of us were together...well, 8 if you count Baby Ansley in McKenzie's belly and Bitty Baby Johnson. I could dedicate a post to each of them (and may do that one day), but their beautiful faces will show you just a glimpse of why I love each and every one of them. None of these pictures were from last night, but since it is Way Back When-esday, here are some pics of me, Marisa, Loryn, Heidi, Jennifer, and McKenzie from the last few years.

(One of McKenzie's birthday celebrations....maybe 2007)


(Marisa's rehearsal dinner....2006 or 2007)


(Christmas Party 2008)
(Pool Party at Jennifer's parents' house 2006)

*IT'S A THREE POST WEDNESDAY SO KEEP SCROLLING DOWN!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails