Friday, May 15, 2009

Week 15....where did it go?

As looooong as Week 14 was, Week 15 went by quick. I cannot believe it's Friday already, though unfortunately, my weekend will be spent working between Archdale and Eden.

Brooklyn news:
-Growing up tooooo fast
-Enjoyed watching her daddy play two softball games this week (which also equals too later bedtimes)
-Doing well at school (learned to be an author this week)
-Finally asked the question "How will be the baby come out?" (er, well, we'll get to that another week)

Baby news:
-I thought I felt the baby move once or twice this week....maybe....I think.....
-Growing by the day, but can still wear some regular pants if I wear them real low with no belt. Shirts are another story.
-Cannot wait until my doctor's visit on Tuesday so I can hear the heartbeat and put my anxiety to rest (at least for a few days)
-Had a dream the baby was a girl....but that doesn't really hold any weight with me :-)

BabyCenter news:
How your baby's growing: Your growing baby now measures about 4 inches long, crown to rump, and weighs in at about 2 1/2 ounces (about the size of an apple). She's busy moving amniotic fluid through her nose and upper respiratory tract, which helps the primitive air sacs in her lungs begin to develop. Her legs are growing longer than her arms now, and she can move all of her joints and limbs. Although her eyelids are still fused shut, she can sense light. If you shine a flashlight at your tummy, for instance, she's likely to move away from the beam. There's not much for your baby to taste at this point, but she is forming taste buds.

1 comment:

Erica said...

I'm not sure I've had a chance to say just how excited I am for you! CONGRATULATIONS! Sounds like things are going great and it's so much fun that you and Mac are preggers together! Heart you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails