Saturday, October 22, 2011

It's that time of year...

It's the time of year where I dress my family up in coordinating outfits and make, er...coerce, um....bribe, ok.....ask my family to take some pictures for and with me.

I am all about supporting my friends from high school who are starting their photography businesses. :-) Molly Cook, Jennifer Rickard, and now, Elizabeth LeConey, are all Ragsdale Alumns who I would definitely recommend taking your precious family's pictures.

Elizabeth just started her business a few weeks ago, and I jumped on the chance to meet with her while she was home visiting her family.

We spent an hour at the Arboretum and did a lot of this...

But occasionally, we did convince Jake to sit for a second.












Thanks, Elizabeth! Good luck with your business, and thanks for a fun Sunday afternoon!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails