Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Johnson Family Christmas

Because of family schedules and work schedules, we were able to keep Christmas going a bit longer as we celebrated our Johnson family Christmas on Sunday, the 27th.


Claire was SO much fun this year!

I found matching/coordinating clothes for all four cousins for St. Patty's Day and Valentine's Day. I think I am getting a bit obsessed.


And she LOVED the Olaf 4-wheeler that we gave her!

My awesome sister-in-law made me a special crab kit with my own crackers and fork to bring to the beach. Oh, it's on now!


The sweetest, sweety cousins...

It was a great day ending with church that night. Love these kids so much and couldn't believe that next Christmas we would be watching a precious baby boy scooting around the living room getting into wrapping paper.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails