Thursday, October 9, 2008

House pictures part 1

So, you have all been very patient. I finally got a chance to take pictures of some of the rooms in our new house. Brooklyn was asleep in her room when I got home to take pictures late last night, and our room was a disaster, but here are some shots of the rest of the house.

The bonus "playroom" upstairs above the garage:
The living room:
The "formal" (and I use that term loosely) dining room:
The breakfast area:
The kitchen:
Brooklyn's bathroom:
Not pictured: The office, our bedroom, our bathroom, Brooklyn's bedroom, 1/2 bath downstairs, garage, outside, etc. Maybe next month!

2 comments:

Emily Cole said...

Jaclyn - it looks gorgeous - I bet you really love all of that extra space! Your kitchen is beautiful, and I love the fireplace-centered living room!

MABoone said...

I'm so happy for you with this beautiful new house! Congrats and enjoy! I look forward to seeing more pics when you find time. You are a busy, busy lady! Love you bunches. MA Boone

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails