Monday, October 13, 2008

a new addition

We have a new addition to the family....a beautiful 150 pound elliptical trainer. "Ellie," as she will affectionally be known, has been accepted wonderfully into the Johnson family, and we hope to have many great 20-30 minute/ 3-4 times a week memories with her. After her birth in the office, we decided to move her to the playroom where she can watch cable TV, cool off under the ceiling fan, and keep watch over Brooklyn and her toys. Brooklyn is undecided about this new member of the family, but she knows that Ellie's job is to make mommy skinny, so she has asked everyday if mommy is skinny yet. :-) I don't think Brooklyn likes all the initial attention Ellie has received, but we hope that she will learn to love her as much as Chad and I have in the short time we have known her. So, Ellie, welcome to the Johnson family!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

you are TOO funny! I have my own "elle" too. Unfortunately, she has been badly ignored.

Emily Cole said...

Ooooh - FUN!!! I wish I had one of those! I don't really have room for it here though!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails