Thursday, October 9, 2008

Just another manic Monday...and Tuesday...and Wednesday...and Thursday

I have no excuse for not blogging last week, but this week has been crazy. I have worked every night (M,Tu,W, and Th), and I finally see an end in sight. Three days I have eaten lunch at my desk in an attempt to just get out of work on time to get to my evening work meeting. The plus side? I have made no effort to get to work on time in the morning (since I have flex hours), so Brooklyn and I have slept in every morning and had a chance to spend some time together before school and work. Thankfully, tomorrow night is a "night with Nanny." So, my mom, Brooklyn, and I are just going to hang out, eat dinner, and shop for Halloween costumes.

So, in an effort to catch up, I am gonna try to do some "power blogging."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails