Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Way Back When-esday!

As I scrolled through the pictures for this week's Way Back When-esday, I couldn't help but smile at each of these...

Picture 1: 2006
Brooklyn was 11 months old and had just started giving goofy faces to the camera.

Picture 2: 2007
Brooklyn was 1 year and 11 months old. She was still so attached to her paci, so when she fell asleep without it in the car, her little face was so precious, I had to take a picture. We ended paci in the car usage shortly after that (I think by her 2nd birthday). That's also my hat in the picture- but she claimed it as her own soon after I opened it on Christmas morning!

Picture 3: 2008
Brooklyn and Kate have been best buds for as long as I (and they!) can remember. On this Saturday we went over to Kate's house to play, and the girls took turns driving the Barbie Jeep (one of Kate's new Christmas presents!). We were so excited because Brooklyn's hair was finally catching up to the other girls' hair in her class!

1 comment:

Cheryl Lage said...

Oh Jaclyn, what is it about those sleepy, peaceful photos that touches me so? Darling, darling pictures. Thanks for going "Way-Back" with us!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails