Saturday, January 9, 2010

Last but not least....

Our last Christmas hurrah was the Tuesday before New Year's. We had our annual "Johnson Henzler Christmas" with our "God Family," Joe, Misty, and Allie Henzler. Each year, from the time Allie was about 18 months old, we exchange gifts and then head out for dinner and the Tanglewood Festival of Lights. This year, we left Jake with my parents because the idea of riding 5 mph with a screaming 2 month old in his car seat did not sound like "merry christmas" to me. :-)

I got the girls matching holiday t-shirts:
Here they are looking so sweet in the back of the Commander. The night started out great, but then we got a lot of "I'm hungry....She took my pillow...I wanna ride with you in the middle, Mommy....I want a snack....Is it over yet?" The adults decided that next year we are going by ourselves. :-) Really, we will just remember to bring lots of snacks and pillows in the car next year.
Here are some funny "outtakes."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails