Friday, January 15, 2010

So many babies!

When I started my "Oh, Baby" list on the righthand sidebar, I knew there were a few more that I would be adding as soon as their pregnancies went public. I didn't know just how many more babies, though! I've even been surprised by a few of them myself. :-)

Congratulations to Jami and Joni on their newest additions, and best wishes to Marisa, Caroline, Beth, Elizabeth, Page, Loryn, Kristen, Chrissy, Anna, Holly, Jennifer, Mary, and Angela on their pregnancies.

Please continue to pray with me for these sweet babies and their families. I get great joy celebrating each pregnancy and birth as I update and add to my list, so please let me know of any others.

2 comments:

Holly B. said...

Seriously, tons of babies!! :) Congrats and best wishes to everyone on the list and I appreciate all of the prayers and well wishes for Baby Benton.

Can't wait to meet your newest addition too!

Elizabeth said...

you are too sweet!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails