Thursday, April 8, 2010

The best kept secret...Easter Saturday!

I think it was last year that we decided that Easter Sunday was just too darn busy so why not celebrate the day before on Saturday afternoon/evening? So, this year we did just that and it was awesome! (It's especially nice when everyone has to go back to work Monday.) We had a great time with the family and some friends at my parents' house.

Brooklyn blowing bubbles with Grandpa hard at work on a chalk Easter egg in the background.

Brooklyn found all her eggs with her Daddy's help.

Wait, there's one more....

Opening her eggs and checking out her loot.

I finally convinced my mom that it was OK that Jake did not participate in the egg hunt this year, since I would be the one having to find the eggs. :) It's a good thing, too. He slept through the whole thing.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails