Monday, April 5, 2010

The Brooklyn Survey

Tonight I realized that I completely forgot to get Brooklyn's responses for her 5 year old survey. I guessed her answers here, but this evening I asked Brooklyn the questions.
Here are her answers....

Foods- Macaroni and Cheese; Hot dogs; Rice; Corn; Chicken Nuggets, and French Fries
Song- Big Girls Don't Cry (Fergie version)
TV Shows- Dora the Explorer; 18/19 Kids and Counting; Quintuplet Surprise
Movies- Strawberry Shortcake; Potty Time with Bear
Friends- Kate; Sierra; Casey; Eden
Saying- "Can I go outside Mommy?" and "Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii" to Jake
Animal- "that's a hard one...Wolf; Lion; Tiger; Ant Eater"
Restaurant- ["the place where you pick out your own food"] Golden Corral
Book- "the one that you tie your shoe with"
Candy- Smarties; Sweet Tarts; Gum
Drinks- Lemonade
Outfit- Skirts; Dresses; Shirt and Pants
Activities- Guess Who; Playing outside
Colors- "Pink; Purple; Yellow; Blue; Green...I mean all the colors."
Shoes- Flip Flops
Ways to land herself in time out- "Kick and run from mommy and daddy and I am mean."
Bath time activity- "Play"
Breakfast food- Pop tarts

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

oooo you need to tell me how you did that "You might like" thing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails