Friday, November 26, 2010

Still kickin'....

...barely.

We hosted Thanksgiving for about 25-ish people yesterday.

I cooked a 19 pound turkey with a little help from Google and my parents.

We had enough food to cover the entire ping pong table in the garage.

I washed dishes after the 25-ish people ate (with help, of course).

I went out at 8:30pm to stand in line for Toys R Us's 10pm opening.

I woke up this morning at 5:30am to get back out in Black Friday Madness (which I actually do enjoy and only do it because I love that time with my mom and mother-in-law...we always have so much fun).

I played with two kids most of the afternoon.

I decided to remove the futon in the playroom to make room for the Christmas chaos that will be coming in 4 weeks.

I worked with Chad to move the futon to our bedroom, which naturally led to rearranging every piece of furniture in our room, as well as vaccuming up assorted dust bunnies.

I clipped Harris Teeter coupons for tomorrow.

I balanced the check book, paid some bills, and updated my Christmas Gift List.

I am laying in bed typing this post feeling sad that I didn't get a single picture in the last two days.

I forgot to wish Jake a happy 13 month birthday.

But I'm still kickin'.

Barely.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails