Thursday, February 16, 2012

Good Hap"pin"ings

I'm still working on a good blog post title, but here is my latest edition of "what I have been doing with my Pinterest obsession."

I've become quite obsessed with organizing my Boards. I have pinned so much that I am having trouble finding recipes again, so I started a new Board ("Coming to a kitchen near you") where I post the recipes that I have already bought ingredients for, just yet to be made. And my "Check It Off" board has been frequently used by others since I include my comments on what I think of the recipe. Honest feedback, y'all.

If you are not on Pinterest, then everything I have just said probably sounds foreign and crazy.


But whether or not you are on Pinterest, anyone can enjoy the following recipes that I really enjoyed the last two weeks...

Chicken Broccoli Casserole











Chicken Taco Soup (for the Slow Cooker- holla!)











Tater Tot Casserole











Sour Cream Chicken










Parmesan Tilapia











Taco Pizza











Baked Cream Cheese Spaghetti











Creamy Shrimp and Mushroom Pasta










Breakfast Ring (Good for breakfast, but GREAT for Breakfast for Dinner!)







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails