Friday, February 24, 2012

Lucky Number 7!!

Today is my sweet baby girl's 7th birthday. She lucked out and had a teacher workday and I was off work, so we had quite the "Brooklyn Day."


She wanted Golden Corral for breakfast AND lunch, so I bargained for BRUNCH.



Then we ran lots of errands...all birthday related. We had some down time at home this afternoon and Brooklyn asked if we could do her "questions for the internet."


So, without further ado, here is Brooklyn at age 7 (typed by Brooklyn herself):


Favorite color: blue

Favorite food: country fred chicken

Favorite drink: mountain dew

Favorite dessert: cake

Favorite book: Are you my mother?

Favorite clothes: what I'm wearing today

Favorite movie: polar express

Favorite TV show: Good luck, Charlie

Favorite activity: outside

Favorite subject at school: science

Favorite best friends: Mallory and Avery

Favorite song: Victorious theme song

Favorite day: my birthday

Favorite restaurant: Golden corral

Favorite toy: my microphone

Favorite holiday: christmas





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails