Friday, April 20, 2012

Dear Blog

Dear Blog,

I'm sorry you have been ignored. My life is busier than ever and I have found myself abandoning time with you to spend time with my kids, doing P90x work outs, and maybe doing some Pinterest-ing and Scramble with Friends.

I've kidded myself into thinking that an occasional photo of the kids makes up for the absence. But who am I kidding? I know you miss the stories of weight loss, the views of a stay at home mom, working outside the home mom, and the funny kid videos.

I promise that I am doing worthwhile things and occasionally ranting and raving in real life....I just haven't had the chance to document.

So until I do, here you go.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Shay-Zee said...

All I ask is that you report on P90X and whether it's worth it.

Elizabeth said...

stay at home mom??

JaclynJohnson said...

See, Elizabeth, that's how crazy I am. I even forgot that I work, too, in addition to all the "extras." :-)

And Shay, yes, I hope to give you my P90 report-about 50 days in- soon. It's been really interesting and I wasn't sure how I felt about it until the last week or so.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails