Friday, May 31, 2013

Did I ever share about Mother's Day?

No?
I didn't think so.
So here are just a few pics as I attempt to get caught up....yet again.

Jake's Mother's Day party. Love this growing-too-fast peanut.

The kids both made me homemade gifts at school.

Best part? When Brooklyn had to say how much I weighed, she said 70 pounds. ha!

That weekend was extra special, because my God-daughter, Bella Grace, was baptized at church.

Chad and I are gonna try and escape to the Grandover Spa sometime this summer to celebrate Mothers/Fathers Day. Many moons ago, I worked there as the Supervisor of the desk staff and enjoyed quite a bit of (free) pampering. Now, that I have to pay for it, we don't frequent quite as often, but we did it a few years ago and it was a nice day-cation for us.

Now, it's just finding the time...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails