Wednesday, August 14, 2013

2011 Family Album...though you already know what's in it.

I'll say it again and again...thank goodness for this Blog! Without it, dates and details would be forever lost!

Last night, I finished our 2011 Family Album on Shutterfly. Thanks to a 30% off coupon and for 3 years of buying Pampers and getting enough Gifts to Grow points, a $175 95 page hardback book only cost me $54 with free shipping (Code: Ship30).

I hated making the switch to a digital scrapbook, but I have to tell you I loved the 2010 one I made, and though this one took me 11 months, I feel certain I would still be sitting chest-deep in late 2010 pictures had I stayed with pen and (scrap) paper.


1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

thanks for the shout out! LOL :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails