Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Are you ready for Season 2, y'all?

Life is funny sometimes. Ok, all the time. Brooklyn came down with strep over the weekend. Saw a doc Monday, on amoxicillin now, doing much better. Good to go, right?
Wrong.

Jake came home from school a bit "off" last night... Not eating, lethargic, slightly feverish.
So, while I thought my days as a reality star were over I am now thrown back into the life of a stay at home mom.

With TWO sick kids.

Oh, infant baby Jesus.

We have an appointment at 11:15 today for his diagnosis.

It's Groundhog's Day here.

Is it wrong I'm praying for strep too so at least I know it can be quickly fixed?!

So, while I've been back on house arrest the last two days, I've had several things bouncing around my head.

And in order to get them out I must share with you.

You're welcome. :-)

1. How do you pronounce quinoa?

I wrestled with this all day. We are eating it tonight so I wanted to be calling it by its correct name. Cause y'all know how I am NOT a fan of bring called the wrong name.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CFpW7eoZxoY&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DCFpW7eoZxoY

2. Sweet potatoes- my new obsession.

I may have to start a board on Pinterest dedicated to this fabulous side dish.

2. Uncle Jesse.

Watched several episodes of Full House with Brooklyn yesterday. He's just so stinking hot. Drums? Piano? Mullet? Yes. Yes. Yes.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dor96YnM_qo&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DDor96YnM_qo

4. Amoxicillin.

What can I say? I'm a fan. I'm hoping its in Jake's future too and I'll impress everyone with my mad medicine organization skillz.

There's more, but it's off to the doc we go!

Again.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails