Tuesday, January 27, 2015

January Happenings

A few days ago, I realized I had taken very little pictures of our family in January. After all, after Uncle Eric and Aunt Caroline left, what was the point?
Just kidding...but really, my phone had a bunch of photos of meals that Chad and I had split and this:
The most horrible game ever for someone like me that has a fear of balloons....specifically balloons popping.

And then my life got crazy when these were delivered...
Cookie Season at work is both awesome and exhausting at the same time. While it's truly awesome to see the public talking about Girl Scouts and our cookies (and wearing yoga pants to work), it's also exhausting, physical work as we move thousands and thousands of cases a day.


But I love it!

Brooklyn's troop had their first cookie booth of the year on Saturday, the 24th, at Harris Teeter.
They did awesome, and it was great to see these business-women in action.


The kids went to a skating birthday party for "Little" Allie.

And Jake had his first playdate with friends. Where, unfortunately, we started trying to get in the trampoline park (which had an hour wait) but ended up at Krispy Kreme.

He ended up happy in the end.

By the way, the cookie booth, birthday party, and donut stop were all on Saturday.

I think my day in the cookie trailer was less exhausting. :-)

Hope everyone's January is going well!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails