Sunday, January 4, 2015

New Year's Week

If I can say anything good about 2014 is that it ended well. :-)

Last week, we were blessed to spend three nights at the beach with some of our best friends and their families. It was an awesome time with the "Carolina Cousins" and so fun to see them all playing and goofing around with each other.





9 kids in all. All different ages. But they played so well together and whenever I looked up they were playing with someone different.

We had two nice days where we squeezed in some "sand time."






For New Year's Eve, we had all sorts of yummy food...and my wonderful husband surprised me with some inpromptu crab legs to go with our appetizer feast.



I barely got any pictures of the adults, but we did actually have many moments where we were able to sit and enjoy each others' company. We just ignored the kid madness going on around us. :-)

A little karaoke on NYE...

...followed by a kitchen dance party...
...and glow sticks.

It was such a perfect way to end, what I hate to say was, a pretty crappy year. We toasted goodbye to 2014 and hello to 2015 with some of our dearest friends, and I have to say that night went down as one of my favorite NYE's ever.

1 comment:

Paul Benjie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails