Friday, October 7, 2016

Let's back it up...

...like back to February.

(I really thought I would have some good house updates for you this week but we ran into some snags- but I'll save that story for another day.)

How about some cute kid pics instead?

So, February.

Hmmmm.

Let's see.

We rode in the Scout.

I got some good niece/nephew snuggle time...


And some good friend time...

Our Goddaughter, Allie, was confirmed...

And then our sweet nephew had to be admitted to the hospital for RSV...

It was a scary time for all of us, but Crosby was a champ and pulled through bigger and stronger than ever.


My sweet Valentines...

And Uncle Chad finally got to hold his nephew...healthy and happy to be home.

The sweetest cousins (and first of many pics like this)...



February was full of highs and lows, but we are so thankful for Crosby's healing and for the family time we had.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails