Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Back to our story...

Ah....these cooler fall temps make me think back and yearn for Spring Break.

That, and the fact that this was the next post on my draft list. :-)

For Spring Break, we traveled to LA for a wonderful week with our family.

First stop was a lunch at Vivian's, the restaurant owned by Leah Remini's family. We heart them.


Then, we saw Uncle Eric and Aunt Caroline's amazing new house and backyard!


Easter Sunday was spent at the Hollywood Bowl. Granted, we thought there would be several thousand other people there, but who would have thought it wasn't an annual event?

So, we sang a quick song and went to eat a picnic lunch at the Bronson Caves.


...and let's not forget our Easter Egg Hunt.

And then we prepped for The Price of Right!
(Lots of winners there in my opinion, but maybe not so much on the game show.)

We also visited the Aquarium at Long Beach...

...and acted wealthy on a boat. ha!


We also attended a taping of America's Got Talent where I saw my older man crush, Simon Cowell.

It was an amazing week...and I'm thankful that I got to blog it before we are off on our next Spring Break adventure in a few months! (And I only had to the Google the names of a few places since it's been so long.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails