Wednesday, February 13, 2008

a new hobby

So, I have recently become obsessed with blogging. I really enjoy reading Pink is the New Blog and all my friends' blogs, so I thought "Hey, I need a new hobby. Let's give it a shot." I hope it will be a fun experience for me writing as well as those of you reading. I hear that a lot of blogs have a purpose, so mine will give you a glimpse into the life of a full-time working mom...in a Christian rock band. Yup, that's me in a nutshell- a coupon clipping full time mom and Girl Scout Membership Director by day, and a background vocalist by night- mostly Sunday nights...and weekends. It's a crazy life I lead, and I must be a glutten for punishment because we just put our house on the market Monday. So.....here we go! Let the blogging adventure begin!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails