Monday, February 18, 2008

weekend grubbing

What a busy weekend! Friday night was spent at PF Chang's with some great company- Loryn, Lee, McKenzie, Jon, Nick, Heidi, Chad, and visits from the "free sample trays" made the hour and a half wait time fly by (and the food was well worth the wait!). I just love me some crab wontons! And as soon as Lent is over, I am making a special trip over there for some of Chang's new dessert shots- wall of chocolate, here I come!

Saturday, I had lunch with a great, old friend, Erica Taylor- who, by the way, you can catch as a reporter for WFMY News 2.

Saturday dinner was another wonderful MEAT FEST with the Henzlers. Marinated pork chops, mac and cheese, stir fry green beans.....oh man, can you tell I love to eat!?

So, pretty much this was a "fat post." Giving up desserts is hard, so I made up for it with some good old "comfort food" this weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails