Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Way Back When-esday!

Boy, am I embarrassed this week. I only have two pictures for WBW! I am gonna blame it on work and say that since September is usually the BUSIEST month of the year for me, that MUST be why I barely have taken any Brooklyn pictures in year's past. :-)

Year: 2006
Age: 1 1/2 years
*My good eater looks like she was cleaning the spaghetti bowl that night!

Year: 2007
Age: 2 1/2 years
*We said goodbye to the potty seat and hello to the regular potty. This was Brooklyn's "Farewell Tour" as the potty was sitting by the front door waiting for its owners to come pick it up.

3 comments:

monica said...

So cute the spaghetti picture is everywhere! Happy Wednesday!

Meet the Smiths said...

I love messy spaghetti pictures! My daughter can make the best mess...lol

Farewell to the potty chair..how neat!

Cheryl Lage said...

No apologies for "only two!" Those are some classic images!

Love your Way Back When-esday post...thank you so much for playing along, Jaclyn!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails