Tuesday, October 20, 2009

38 Week Ultrasound

Monday I went to the doctor for a "bonus" ultrasound to do a size check of our little football player. My belly has been measuring a week or two ahead, and I was concerned about entering the hospital early and not being able to deliver him "naturally." If he doesn't come before Monday at 9am then I am definitely doing a c-section, but if he came earlier, then I had an option. I basically just wanted to make an educated decision. Had he measured about 9 pounds yesterday, I would feel good about going into the hospital and saying "scrub up! we're headed to the ER." But, as luck would have it, he's measuring about 7 pounds 12 ounces, give or take a pound either in direction. So.....if we head into the hospital this week, I still have options. :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails