Monday, October 26, 2009

Birth Announcement!

We are so happy to report that Jake Edward Johnson joined our family at 9:25am this morning. It was a great c-section (relatively speaking), and soooo convenient to be able to check in the hospital at 7am and two and a half hours later, get a son! :-)

Here are his stats:
8 pounds 12 ounces
20 3/4 inches long
feeding/latching on real well (shocker, I know!)

I'm doing well....got up and walked around about an hour ago when the numbing wore off, but still working off a catheder and an IV. I'm hoping for a real dinner later....

We'll try to post pics later this evening.

Thanks for all the prayers and well-wishes!

2 comments:

Mollie Perez said...

You just gave me chills....what a blessed little boy to be in your family! Congrats on your son. Soo glad to hear he's here and healthy! And CAroline was 8lb 14 oz if it makes me feel any better! And she was not a c-section if yu know what I mean:)

Emily Cole said...

How exciting!!! I'm so happy for you guys! Love you so much and I can't wait to see your whole family soon! Enjoy the hospital pampering while you can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails