Monday, December 21, 2009

What I've Learned in 8 Weeks...


Hopefully, I will get up a 2 month birthday post on Saturday, but I'll blame the holiday-induced coma I will be in if I don't get up sweet Jake's stats. We start celebrating Thursday afternoon and I believe Christmas ourselves into some part of mid next week. I believe I just used Christmas as a verb...wow.
I did want to quickly share 8 things that I have learned (or re-learned) in the last 8 weeks:
1. I can get all my daily news from people's Facebook statuses and from watching the Hot Topics on The View.
2. My son's hair resembles Kate Gosselin's when he has had a crazy nap.
3. Brooklyn can make her voice sound EXACTLY like mine when talking to Jake...and I realize I say some pretty annoying things on a daily basis to get him to smile.
4. Baby boys fart way more than girls.
5. I can use the bathroom and hold a baby at the same time. (Gross, I know, but tell me you moms have never done that before!)
6. I have rationalized that eating Christmas treats like brownies and dessert bars for breakfast are OK because it's "like eating a cinnamon roll or something."
7. I have never been more proud than when my son lets out a huge belch after eating....
8. ....except when I zipped up my pre-pregnancy jeans this week.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

you are too funny! Yes, boys fart (or "poot" as Tyler says it) a lot! And just wait till he starts talking. He will tell you everytime he does it, and say it proud!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails