Thursday, February 11, 2010

15 Weeks

Jake is just the sweetest baby. He is about 3 1/2 months this week and just such a blessing to our family. He is very laid back, and very snuggly (translation: likes to be held a lot of the time). Usually after eating, he will play for a while in his glider, on the activity mat, propped up on the Boppy, etc. But when he is done with his "by himself" time, then you better be ready to hold this precious (yet heavy!) baby boy.



I vary where I put him for his naps when I am working from home. This particular day he was having some belly issues so I kept him downstairs with me. He laid like this for 3 1/2 hours! Such a good boy! I am so blessed to have these few months to work from home on Tuesdays and Thursdays and watch this precious one grow right before my eyes.


Wow...it only seems like 15 weeks ago when I gave birth to this sweet angel. :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails