Sunday, February 28, 2010

Birthday Party v. 5.2

We tried something different this year and had Brooklyn's big party on her actual birthday, Wednesday, February 24th. We had about 20 kids and all our family and friends come to her party at Bounce U for bouncing fun, cake, and lemonade.

Surprisingly, she actually fit into her "One Cute Birthday Girl" t-shirt from last year.


Jake LOVES his sister!
And he was super excited to attend her birthday!

At the party, the special birthday girl got to eat in the birthday "throne."

It was so hard to get any good pictures because she was running around everywhere! At least I know she had a great time!


This was the cake Brooklyn picked out all by herself from the "cake catalogue" at Walmart. I thought they did a great job.

Happy Birthday, Brooklyn! I love you, but boy, am I glad that the celebrations are over! I need a nap!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails