Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas Evening with the WHOLE Fam

Every Christmas day, our entire family gets together to celebrate and enjoy a potluck dinner. This is all grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins on my mom's side, as well as the immediate Johnson family.

This is usually a pretty chaotic night so I don't get to take many pictures. Here are a few of the few.

Brooklyn and our cousin, Erin.

Aunt Jenni and Great Grandma.

Molly (my sister--in-law!) with cousins, Nicole and Stefanie.

Oh, look! There's me! It's probably the only picture of me the entire week as I was usually the one behind the camera. :-)

Drew, Eric, Sean, and Larry (Pops).

We ended the night with our annual family Secret Santa. Eric had my name and got me an awesome green scarf and an Old Navy gift card (yay!). I went out just a few days later and bought new jeans that were desperately needed (another yay!).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails