Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Brooklyn's 8th Birthday Celebrations!


While I am intensely excited to post about the (early surprise) birth of my sweet niece, the Type A in me screams to keep this blog chronological.

So, with that, I am frantically finishing up past posts so I can get to the baby shots. :-)

But, first thing's first. MY baby. My firstborn. The one.who.made.me.a.mommy.

Turned EIGHT on February 24.

Seriously.

We celebrated with the grandparents on her actual birthday for a birthday lunch and presents.

The doll is American Girl.
The PJ's are not.
Kohls. $8.97.


The following week was Brooklyn's "friend party." This year, she asked begged for a sleepover.

We started at the "spa" for nail painting.

And then headed to Tex and Shirley's for breakfast for dinner.

And then finally ice cream cake at home.


The girls were all awesome and so well behaved. Because of schedules and such only 2 spent the night which was perfect. :-)

Happy 8th birthday, Brooklyn! We love you so much, are so proud of the girl you are, and can't wait to see how you grow and mature in the coming year. Here's to not driving mama crazy too much!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails