Sunday, July 14, 2013

Another great house concert with my favorite Carolina boy....

Back in September I helped host my very first house concert with my Aunt Patty and Uncle Bill. My college friend, Brendan, does these great house concerts in between his larger shows to break up their travel. We had such a great time in the fall that we decided to do it again. And it absolutely did not disappoint. My aunt and uncle have a PERFECT house for this kind of the thing, and they also happen to have a pretty great piano.

Add three cute musicians, 38 friends, and yummy food and drinks, and you have a pretty awesome evening.


About 1/3 of the way through the show, Brendan called Chad up to sing with him on one of his older songs. Thanks to my friend, Jennifer, you can view it on YouTube here:














Chad and Brendan also share a birthday, so we had an early birthday treat for them...


The guys stayed at our house for the night and we had a great time hanging out with them that evening and the next morning. Such great "road stories" they tell!

And apparently, white t-shirt is the official uniform for men's sleep clothes. :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails